Locomotion - Able to move a platform of land to travel on. The pace is slow and he is not meant to keep up with those who are running and such (he's on cruising mode until he levels up LOL). He is able to uproot a large enough space of land for him to sit on, but it takes a lot of energy so he tends to use the same bit of land for transportation over and over again. To travel over uneven ground, he utilizes the attached roots or vines on the platform's underside.
Mix - Able to pulverize organic matter in a small confined space. He is able to use this ability to efficiently mix herbs and medicine in his mortar.
Shallow and OCD - He likes beautiful things and can appreciate others who are beautiful. If you are what he decides to be unkept or unattractive, he would attempt to coax you into changing certain things. He may do things out of habit as well, such as casually fixing your hair or tying your loose ribbon.
Practical - Even if he is a practitioner that works to help what ails the demon body, he definitely requires payment and hes not selfless at all. If you can't manage to pay his services, he definitely puts you in debt and requires you to do errands for him such as collecting rare ingredients for medicine.
Lethargic - He is tired quite often and has the habit of dozing off during odd times-- even stopping in different place of the forest in the middle of collecting ingredients to take a nap. Since he's able to use his Locomotion skill, he always has a suitable piece of land to sleep on. He tries to find a more discreet area before napping since sometimes he wakes up to the dark even if he started traveling in the morning...
Forgetful - He seems to forget what he's doing a lot, especially when he begins to doze off. He especially forgets specific locations in the forest at times, so he creates different colored tags to place on trees or rocks so he can find his way. For important places he needs to travel to at night, he may even invest in small lanterns.
Lonely - Recently he's moved to his current location in Acedia, far from his past home. He's severed most ties in his old community because of the distance and became very indulged with his work. Because of this he spends most of his time alone and finds himself not minding company at least once in a while. Though, he also believes not many people would want to spend time with him due to him nodding off every so often.
✓ - experimenting with new formulas, daydreaming, sleeping, fishing, not having to move, looking at snow, being carried is great...
✕ - moving, walking, cold, his lack of energy, messes, how heavy his horns are, he absolutely hates swimming it's nonsense to him
Kolro was raised in an environment that treasures aesthetics a lot and so naturally it reflects onto his own appearance. He holds himself composed and proper as well as take impeccable care of his lengthy hair and large horns. Because of his upbringing, he tends to be judgmental and be extremely conscious of appearances.
As a child, he was scolded quite often for dozing off at inappropriate times, especially during formal events. After his family found this to be abnormal he'd go to doctors often. There he would find an interest in how just a combination of modest herbs improved his health.
Eventually he moved from his village to study medicine himself and dedicated most of his time learning about the varieties of plants, mushrooms, roots, bark, and even creatures with medicinal value.
Although, most of the herbs and medicines he works with are quite ugly on first impression, Kolro found beauty in their properties and effects. He finds them to be interesting and a blessing from nature and so he finds researching medicinal herbs and experimenting with formulas to be quite worth it. If he could apply this outlook on people more often that would be great.
At the moment he's trying to find a permanent remedy for his sleep ailments and insists on trying out more formulas and every new herb he can get his hands on.
- He is covered with large bandages dipped in invigorating medicine to keep him more awake and alert (at least somewhat.) At the least, the scent isn't unpleasant, being mostly from the methanol in the medicine.
- He brushes his hair a lot.
- He grinds his own eye makeup... He finds it does a fair job of hiding any bags around his eyes.
- He likes to fish but he falls asleep a lot during. Once he fell into the pond head first.
- On the platform he travels on, he keeps pillows and blankets to keep comfortable. He is also able to take another person's weight on it. (only if he likes you, otherwise he'd be like no... no sry u'd be too heavy .............. whispers my dislike for you makes you 1000 lb heavier)
- When he sleeps he always sleeps on his stomach because of his horns at his back.
- He likes sledding down hills when possible.
- He enjoys company but he feels he'd be impolite if he falls asleep during their time together. YOU'RE NOT BORING I SWEARRR....
- Realistically he can't take his platform to most places such as towns, so he parks it somewhere and walks... His legs are weak so he rests often while he's doing typical shopping errands.
- He never went to a hot spring before because one of his worst fears is falling asleep in it and drowning.